MAKS 9661 CRISTALLIZING AID
MAKS 9661 is a low foam non-ionic surfactant additive for sugar crystallization with excellent wetting properties and crystallization aid for Raw and Refined Sugar.
MAKS 9661 is used as crystallizing aid that designed for sugar beet processing and cane sugar manufacturing.
- Effective foam prevention in the white masse cuite process areas in sugar plants
- Enhanced crystallization process
- Improves boiling rate, avoid false grains
- Helps better recovery of sugar, and thus reduces the purity of final molasses
- Used in the mingler of a refined sugar process to wash out the adherent molasses on the sugar grains
- Helps to form better crystallization
- Provide better heat transmission and
- Reduce the time of boiling in the pan
- Is in compliance with FDA regulation applicable for sugar processing industry
DOSAGE & FEEDING
MAKS 9661 should be fed directly to the pans at a rate of 1 ltg. Per 10 M3 dispersed in water (1 Lt. CB 6 + 4 Lts. Water). As the purity of the juice decreases, it may be necessary to adjust the quantity and feed more product.
No matter how much it is used, the benefits of MAKS 9661 will be noted immediately as it will reduce the surface tension of syrup and massecuite. It will improve the circulation of the vacuum pans and will allow for the production of better sugar crystals.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
MATERIALS: Storage and application equipment (pumps, lines) should be made of stainless steel or plastic material like PE, PP, PVC.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of protective equipment such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
The product can be stored 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 9661 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.