MAKS 9106 OIL SOLUBLE CORROSION INHIBITOR
MAKS 9106 is a blend of film forming amines, polymeric fatty acids and surfactants designed to produce a highly protective film.
MAKS 9106 can be used for the protection of gas wells, producing wells and pipelines. MAKS 9106 is suitable for gas wells and gathering systems, producing oil wells (low to medium water cut), crude oil pipelines.
- Effective in the presence of both carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen sulphide (H2S).
- The surfactant properties help to reduce fouling and promote rapid film build up.
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor increasing system and equipment life time and acts by forming a protective film on metal surfaces.
DOSAGE & FEEDING
- GAS WELLS: MAKS 9106 can be applied either as a continuous treatment or by batch methods. For continuous treatment, a dose rate of about 0.5 to 1 qts/MMSCF is the norm. For batch treatment, MAKS 9106 should be diluted in a ratio of about 9:1 with condensate and applied at regular intervals. Frequency of application will depend on the severity of the corrosion problem.
- PRODUCING OIL WELLS: MAKS 9106 can be applied either as a continuous treatment or by batch methods. For continuous treatment, a dose rate of 5 to 15 ppm (based on total fluids) is the norm. This should preferably be applied down a macaroni string. For batch treatment, MAKS 9106 can be applied by the tubing displacement technique at a level of about 500 ppm. The required frequency of application will depend on the severity of the corrosion problem.
III. CRUDE OIL LINES: MAKS 9106 is most effective when applied continuously via a suitable metering pump. Dose levels required will depend on the severity of the corrosion problem, but are usually in the region of 5 to 15 ppm. (based on total fluids)
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 9106 can be stored for at least 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 9106 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.