MAKS 9101 CORROSION INHIBITOR
MAKS 9101 is a super concentrated water soluble filming amine corrosion inhibitor and microorganism control agent
particularly used in oil drilling operations.
MAKS 9101 is formulated to give good film persistency in fresh water, sea water and heavy brine systems. MAKS 9101 is suitable for water injection systems, water source wells, medium to high water cut oil production wells, oil flow lines, treating equipment such as separators and dehydrators, water disposal lines.
- Designed to give good corrosion protection in the presence of carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulphide and organic acids.
- Excellent microorganism control agent.
- The surfactant properties help to reduce fouling and promote rapid film build up.
- Best pipeline pitting corrosion protection
- Highly effective accross a broad spectrum of oilfield brines
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor increasing system and equipment life time and acts by forming a protective film on metal surfaces.
DOSAGE & FEEDING
MAKS 9101 should preferably be applied to a clean system at an initial dose rate of 20 to 50 ppm (based on total fluids) to facilitate a rapid film build up.
If the system contains fouling, it is recommended that the dose rate is increased gradually from about 5 to 10 ppm to 20 to 30 ppm to prevent blockages which may be caused by sudden removal of solids.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 9101 can be stored for at least 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 9101 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.