MAKS 466 UF MEMBRANE CLEANER
MAKS 466 is designed for cleaning of suspended solids and organic deposits in ultrafiltration systems.
- Cleans suspended solids and organic deposits, thus increases the system efficiency.
- Through containing the surface active ingredients, reduces the frequency of membrane cleaning.
- Buffered against pH changes that may occur during cleaning.
- Can be used with other BIMAKS products.
- Compatible with all types of ultrafiltration and micro filtration membranes.
- Through its fortified formula efficiency loss does not occur during the usage and stock.
DOSAGE & FEEDING
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
MATERIALS: Storage tanks, piping and feeding equipment for MAKS 466 should be constructed stainless steel (304), CPVC pipe, PE, PP, Plasit 4300 or Plasit 7122. Direct contact of the neat product should be avoided with brass, neoprene, Viton, Buna-N, PU, EPDM or Hypalon.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 466 can be stored for at least 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 466 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.