MAKS 9143 H2S SCAVENGER
MAKS 9143 is a new generation multifunctional drilling fluid & system protection product with high performance H2S scavenger, non-oxidising biocide and corrosion inhibitor and.
- Preservation of drilling fluids & system pipeline
- Preservation of completion and preservation of work over and packer fluids
- Preservation of injection and produced water
- Preservation of gas storage facilities
- Preservation of diesel fuel
- Microorganism influenced corrosion prevention of pipe lines
- Excellent H2S scavenger
- Excellent anticorrosion properties, specially against microorganism influenced corrosion
- Effective against broad spectrum of microorganism (Specially effective against Sulphate Reducing Bacteria)
- Rapid acting microbiocide with long term protection
- Does not cause precipitation & does not react with other drilling fluid additives
- Completely soluble in water as well as in oil
High efficacy and stability at high temperature
The dosing should be applied by using dosing pumps either in the water or in the oil phase.
The specific dosage of MAKS 9143 varies depending on the operating characteristics of your system and the water chemistry.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
MATERIALS: Storage and application equipments (pumps, lines) should be made of stainless steel, steel, polypropylene, polyethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Do not use sealants and plastics other than mentioned, PVC (hard) in contact with the neat product.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 9143 can be stored for at least 36 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 9143 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.