MAKS 4080 MICROORGANISM CONTROL AGENT
MAKS 4080 is a combination of heterocyclic compounds formulated in an aqueous solution.
MAKS 4080 is a broad spectrum, non-oxidizing micro microorganism control agent for industrial open re-circulating, cooling systems, air washers, brewery pasteurizers and closed systems. It is designed to provide excellent control of microbiological growth, algea and associated deposits. MAKS 4080 is particularly well suited for use in systems with high levels of process contamination, as in the fertilizer, refinery, and chemical, industries.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms over extended periods
- Helps to minimize slime problems which can cause costly reductions in heat transfer
- Minimum discharge problems; active molecules are environmentally degradable
- Easy to apply; active at low dosages.
- Organic based and can provide minimum 90% protection
- Does not cause precipitation; does not act with other additives
The specific dosage of MAKS 4080 varies depending on the operating characteristics of your system and the water chemistry.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
MAKS 4080 should be fed on an intermittent basis, preferably to the cooling tower basin, opposite side of the circulation pump’s suction point or to a point of sufficient agitation.
MATERIALS compatible with MAKS 4080:
- for flexible feed hoses: Nordel, Polypropylene, Viton, Teflon TFE and Teflon FEP
- for dosing lines: Stainless Steel (316L), Polypropylene, Teflon-lined Steel
- for pump seals: Ryton, Polypropylene
- for valve seats: TefIon PFA
Do not use Aluminum, Brass, Carbon steel, Neoprene, Nickel, Plasite 6000, Plasite 7122 or Stainless Steel 304 in contact with the neat product.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 4080 can be stored for at least 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 4080 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters..