MAKS 3300 SCALE AND CORROSION INHIBITOR
MAKS 3300 is a new generation, all organic scale and corrosion inhibitor designed for closed circuit heating system fed with soft and demineralized water.
- Provides effective protection on the steel, copper and brass against corrosion
- Saves energy on heat transfer surfaces by preventing scale and corrosion formation and extends the life of the cooling system
- Provides passivation of metal surfaces (protective film)
- Enhanced formula prevents activity loss during long term storage and usage
- Does not damage rubber gaskets and non-metal parts
- Compatible with ethylene glycol antifreeze
- Environmentally friendly; does not contain heavy metals like nitrite, molybdate and chromate.
DOSAGE & FEEDING
MAKS 3300 should be fed continuously or shocked taking the daily water loss and system volume into consideration. The product should be fed neat or diluted with distilled water via a dosing pump.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of personal protective equipments such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
MAKS 3300 can be stored for at least 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original, unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 3300 is available in non-returnable containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters..