MAKS 125 CLEANING PRODUCT
MAKS 125 is silica, scale and rust cleaner contains inorganic and organic acids, inhibitors, surfactants.
- Especially formulated for cleaning the stainless steel system and devices.
- Prepares systems for treatment by removing silica deposits.
- Through contained surfactants easily penetrates into the deposits.
- Through contained inhibitors does not damage metals (copper, steel, stainless steel, etc …).
- Through its powerful formula, efficiency losses do not occur during the usage and stock.
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
MATERIALS: Storage and application equipment (pumps, lines) should be made of stainless steel (304), CPVC pipe, PE, PP, Plasit 4300 or Plasit 7122. Do not use brass, neoprene, Viton, Buna-N, PU, EPDM or Hypalon in contact with the neat product.
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of protective equipment such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
The product can be stored up to 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
Contact your BIMAKS consultant for usage, quantity and maximum product performance.