MAKS 172 CLEANING PRODUCT
MAKS 172 is a liquid product containing mixture of organic acids, inhibitors and surfactants. MAKS 172 specially formulated to remove rust and lime.
- Dissolves and removes iron oxide (rust) and hardness salts.
- Through the contained surface active substances, enhances acid effect and thus reduces the cleaning time.
- Protects the surfaces of metals especially copper and its alloys, steel, etc. with containing inhibitors.
- Through its powerful formula, efficiency losses do not occur during the usage and stock.
- Do not use on aluminum and galvanized metals.
- Creates passivation layer on iron surface.
DOSAGE AND FEEDING
Your BIMAKS representative will recommend the optimum dosage necessary to ensure maximum program performance according to your specific system parameters.
Storage and application equipment (pumps, lines) should be made of stainless steel (304), CPVC pipe, PE, PP, Plasit 4300 or Plasit 7122. Do not use brass, neoprene, Viton, Buna-N, PU, EPDM or Hypalon in contact with the neat product.
HANDLING – STORAGE – SHIPPING
As a standard precaution with all chemicals we recommend the use of protective equipment such as goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet as the only official source of Environmental and Safety information.
The product can be stored up to 24 months from date of shipping if kept in its original unopened container and under normal warehouse conditions. Protect from freezing and from exposure to high temperature.
MAKS 172 is available in non-returnable 25 kg pails or containers of different sizes.
APPLICATION METHOD AND QUANTITY
The dosage quantity of the product changes according to the operating conditions and water chemistry of the system. BIMAKS representative will propose the appropriate dosage quantity to ensure maximum conditioning performance based on the distributed system parameters.